The 12 finalists for the short feature category for the 2017 Cinemalaya has been revealed.
Out of 174 submitted entries, 12 were selected. Here are the 12 finalists of the Cinemalaya 2017 Short Feature Category:
- ALIENS ATA by Karl Glenn Barit
- JUANA AND THE SACRED SHORES by Antonne Santiago
- LOLA CHOLENG by Jean Cheryl Tagyamon
- FATIMA MARIE TORRES AND THE INVASION OF SPACE SHUTTLE PINAS 25 by Carlo Francisco Manatad
- BAWOD (BENT) by TM Malones
- NAKAW by Arvin Belarmino & Noel Escondo
- SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE by Carl Adrian Chavez
- HILOM by P.R. Patindol
- MANONG NG PA-ALING by E del Mundo
- MARIA by Jaime Habac Jr.
- NAKAUWI NA by Marvin Cabangunay
The 13th Cinemalaya Philippine Independent Film Festival will be held on August 4-13, 2017 at the CCP Theatres and Ayala Malls Cinemas.